Services and Brands
Our board-certified opticians are expertly trained to assist you with frame & lens selection and fitting glasses to your face. They make honest and trustworthy recommendations customized for you based your prescription and lifestyle needs.
We carry the best lenses for eyeglasses, including progressive lenses and Transitions. We also gladly fill other doctors’ prescription for eyeglasses and contact lenses. We have our own lab for a faster turnaround time and quality control.
We also offer eyewear repair and adjustment
We offer a wider spectrum of eye care that reaches beyond your routine eye examination. Our office receives referrals from primary care physicians and refractive surgeons. We provide comprehensive eye examinations, contact lens fitting, cataract and refractive surgery co-management, and diagnosis and treatment of certain eye diseases (for example, pink eye and dry eye syndrome). We also work with a network of ophthalmologists for special eye condition referrals to protect and preserve your eye sight.
Comprehensive examination involves:
- Visual field screening
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Corneal curvature measurement
- Visual acuity testing
- Review of systemic health and medication
- Basic visual neurological screening
- Extraocular muscle balance and coordination
- Corneal integrity assessment
- Conjunctival assessment
- Cataract assessment
- Optic nerve evaluation
- Retinal vasculature evaluation
- Dilated retinal examination
- Discussion of findings and treatment plan
Contact Lens Fitting
If you are interested in wearing contact lens, a contact lens fitting with the optometrist is a required step in addition to the eye exam. The prescription that you receive from the comprehensive eye exam is only applicable towards glasses. Because contact lenses are a Class A Medical Device as defined by the FDA, a separate contact lens fitting is required to determine the contact lens prescription. Yearly fitting and evaluations are required because contact lens prescriptions are only valid for one year.
- Determine the best contact lens prescription by assessing your individual needs
- Pair your needs with lenses that provide the optimal comfort, vision and health
- Check for any complications associate with contact lens usage, such as:
- Giant papillary conjunctivitis
- Contact lens associate red eye
- Eye allergies
- Corneal ulcers
- Poor contact lens fit
- Dry eye syndrome
Contact lenses are a Class A Medical Device as defined by the FDA. As a result, improper usage of contact lenses can lead to increase risk of eye infections and inflammations. However, a lot of these problems can be prevented through proper maintenance and evaluation on an annual basis. We believe that prevention is the best way to practice optometry and medicine.
TempSure Envi is a non-invasive medical treatment that uses radiofrequency (RF) technology to rejuvenate and tighten the skin. By delivering controlled RF energy deep within the skin, it stimulates collagen production, enhancing skin elasticity, and reducing the appearance of fine lines, winkles, and sagging skin.
How does it work:
- For Dry Eye: Controlled energy opens and unclogs the Meibomian glands, improving blood flow and tear/oil production.
- For Fine Lines and Wrinkles: Targeted RF energy stimulates collagen and elastin production, resulting in tighter skin and reduced fine lines and wrinkles.